Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Temple is a House of God

   The one place that I am growing to love and to adore is the Temple. For me I always wondered what happened inside the Temple. Getting out of the car, walking along the rows of freshly bloomed flowers with the wind blowing in your face all dressed in your finest Sunday best my mind was always curious but it never lasted long. Because every time I attended I would glance my head upwards toward Moroni at the top of the Temple and just stare in amazement at the beauty of the Temple. 
  
 Saturday, April 19th 2014 I had the experience of going through the Temple for the first time in my life. Ever since I was a little girl I had dreamed of such a day. 
    I know I still have a ways to go in building my testimony of the Temple, however, I can testify that the Temple truly is a House of God. The spirit you feel there is something you cannot deny. I love this gospel so much and I am so grateful I have it in my life. I feel so blessed to be able to have a Temple so close. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

     Sincerely, 

Jen Skaggs or soon to be Sister Skaggs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment